Thursday, November 1, 2012

Experiencing Group


During the last couple weeks we were assigned to create a presentation on anything on education of the 21st century. My group decided we wanted to find out what have the last two recent first ladies, Laura Bush and Michelle Obama, done for education. During the research we split our group of four into two mini groups of two. Each group researched a first lady then we collaborated together to create our presentation. My group decided to use the powerpoint program prezi. Prezi is an advanced form of powerpoint letting you explore different paths for your viewers to enjoy with possible pictures, charts, graphs, and videos. The program at first is hard to handle because there is so much you can do. It can become quite intimidating. Luckily, I used prezi last year for an English class presentation. My group soon became pros as I showed them how to use it. I believe prezi is an excellent program for teachers to use. It lets you revamp an old traditional way of teaching to make it new and exciting again for students. I will be sure to use prezi in my future classroom.
Below I attached a link to our prezi presentation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment