Saturday, September 8, 2012

Two More for the Roll

I decided to follow two more blogs that were related to my different interests. Taekwondo and Cooking. I don't think you have ever seen that combination together! 

First I stumbled upon this amazing blog about cooking called
 33 Shades of Green. It displays many delicious looking recipes with creative photography. It also has recipes from other blogs. I love that their all interconnected cooking blogs! I love to bake more then I love to cook so the deserts are my favorite part. Here is a picture of Snicker Brownies! They look so good I would eat them all!



The second blog I found was about Taekwondo. Taekwondo has been a passion of mine since I was nine years old and I couldn't imagine my life without it. This blog, called TDA Training, basically posts everything about Taekwondo and Martial Arts in general. It gives you history, training tips and videos, and recommended readings if this blog didn't help with what you were looking for. I found an article on here with a video about a girl who has been studying Martial Arts for years and was assaulted while on a run in her neighborhood and used her experience to protect herself. Heres a link to the video!




4 comments: